Perks/Privileges of Employment:
- PT & FT year-Round hours available, as well as Seasonal employment
- Banquets/Restaurant settings
- Affordable furnished housing, if working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Employer-sponsored monthly events such as Avalanche, Rockies & Nuggets games, Zip-lining, Snow-tubing, Hiking, Bowling, Recreation Center, etc.
- Employer-sponsored Softball and Hockey leagues
- Wellness Program opportunities including meditation, complimentary daily Yoga, trail running & mountain-biking workshops
- 25% discounts at all Devil's Thumb Ranch restaurants, activities including Trail Rides, and Spa Treatments
- Overtime for hours worked over 40/week
- Referral bonus of $250 if we hire someone you refer
"The mountains are calling and I must go..." for more than just a weekend! Join a growing, fast-paced team of hardworking, passionate, and adventurous individuals who strive to improve themselves and the Ranch every day. From multiple food & beverage outlets, to the stables, to the Spa, Devil's Thumb Ranch offers many "spokes" of opportunity to keep the wagon wheel turnin'.
Our mission at Devil’s Thumb Ranch is to offer guests and employees the true, premier Colorado experience. Working here means surrounding yourself with the great outdoors and the rugged individualism the West has always been known for. Living in Grand County offers opportunities to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, Lake Granby and Winter Park Ski Resort. From epic mountain biking to the growing music scene, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to strengthen your skills across a variety of departments in an incredible setting.
By joining the team, you'll benefit from some of the same special experiences that make the Ranch an unsurpassed guest retreat: access to hiking and Nordic ski trails, discounts at all restaurant outlets, and fun, free employee events. Other great perks that come with the gig include: discounts on lodging, activities, retail and spa treatments, along with transitional affordable housing, free shuttle service, and a free meal during each shift.
Devil's Thumb Ranch is the choice Colorado employer that you have been searching for. Join us!
Principal Purpose of Job:
The Bartender is responsible for delivering consistent drink orders for patrons at the bar or through server orders placed through the restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare mixed drinks, specialty drinks, serve bottles or draught beer, and properly pour wine and other beverages.
- Support and contribute to the mission and overall success of the resort by accomplishing performance objectives focused on sales, support to staff and ability to task at whole restaurant operations.
- Ensure Ranch Mission is executed.
bar inventory and proper ordering practices.
Hard working, courteous, able to work under minimal supervision
Lifting Boxes, general cleaning, set up, walking a lot etc.
Uniform, wine key, pens, paper, lighter, and name tag at all times
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.