Perks/Privileges of Employment:
- PT & FT Year-Round Hours or Seasonal Summer employment available
- Affordable furnished housing, if working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Employer-sponsored monthly events such as Avalanche, Rockies & Nuggets games, Zip-lining, Snow-tubing, Hiking, Bowling, Recreation Center, etc.
- Employer-sponsored Softball and Hockey leagues
- Wellness Program opportunities including meditation, complimentary daily Yoga, trail running & mountain-biking workshops
- 25% discounts at all Devil's Thumb Ranch restaurants, activities including Trail Rides, and Spa Treatments
- Overtime for hours worked over 40/week
- Referral bonus of $250 if we hire someone you refer
"The mountains are calling and I must go..." for more than just a weekend! Join a growing, fast-paced team of hardworking, passionate, and adventurous individuals who strive to improve themselves and the Ranch every day. From multiple food & beverage outlets, to the stables, to the Spa, Devil's Thumb Ranch offers many "spokes" of opportunity to keep the wagon wheel turnin'.
Our mission at Devil’s Thumb Ranch is to offer guests and employees the true, premier Colorado experience. Working here means surrounding yourself with the great outdoors and the rugged individualism the West has always been known for. Living in Grand County offers opportunities to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Lake, Lake Granby and Winter Park Ski Resort. From epic mountain biking to the growing music scene, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to strengthen your skills across a variety of departments in an incredible setting.
By joining the team, you'll benefit from some of the same special experiences that make the Ranch an unsurpassed guest retreat: access to hiking and Nordic ski trails, discounts at all restaurant outlets, and fun, free employee events. Other great perks that come with the gig include: discounts on lodging, activities, retail and spa treatments, along with transitional affordable housing, free shuttle service, and a free meal during each shift.
Devil's Thumb Ranch is the choice Colorado employer that you have been searching for. Join us!
Principal Purpose of Job:
To ensure a high level of guest service by supporting restaurant staff in the dining room and at private events. Ensure overall cleanliness and order throughout the dining room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Removing dishes, glasses, and silverware from tables
* Resetting tables
* Sweeping the floor
* Emptying trash cans
* Stocking ice/products
* Maintaining a clean and organized back dock area
* Pre-bussing tables
* Ensuring guest waters are filled at all times
* Cleaning and re-setting tables after guests have dined
* Assisting servers in bringing out food & beverage orders
* Answering phones, taking messages
* General cleaning
* Additional odd-jobs to assist food & beverage managers
Reservations, Fill-in restaurant host (as needed), typing projects and clerical jobs, other duties as assigned
Having a sense of urgency, hard working, courteous, able to work under minimal supervision, flexible schedule and dependable
Job Requirements include:
* Performing duties which require bending & reaching
* Lifting & transporting up to 50-pound bus tubs (in some locations) and stacked plateware/glasses from dirty tables through “arm service”
* Standing or walking on the floor, for up to 8+ hours
* Maintaining a well-groomed appearance
* Following all uniform guidelines
* Practicing all safety & sanitation standards
* Recycling products, where possible
* Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
* Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and sense-of-urgency
* Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests and co-workers
* Maintaining the Devil's Thumb Ranch core values and mission statement
Uniform /name tag at all times
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences of relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.